Thursday 6 March 2014

Cheated a bit again last evening by not exactly following my traditional recovery week of no runs longer than an hour. Decided to make it a bit longer so I could make friday's run a bit shorter and still average 8miles/day from Monday to Friday. Had planned on around 9.5 but miscalculated my route & ended up doing just over 10.5. But what harm, still 4 days out from Ballycotton. Weight coming back slowly but surely  - 64.4kg this morning. Wednesday is Cake day (Onsdag kage) at work and I planned on resisting but they were the most beautiful custard filled pastries with chocolate on top. I thought I did well to stop at one!!


Bit the bullet & took the offer of the Half Marathon entry. Must say I'm excited about it now, I wonder is there a chance of a PB? It would be about time (obviously) with my 76.10 being nearly 5 years old, although I did run 76.18 about 18 months ago in a brief spell of form.

Wednesday: 10.65miles @ 7:16 HR 135BPM

No comments: