Tuesday 9 June 2009

Session, sort of...

Did an easy 40 minutes yesterday although it was quite breezy at times which made it a bit difficult at times. Today was planning a session but am also planning on doing the Glanmire 5 mile tomorrow evening so didn't want to kill myself. Decided to get there early ahead of my clubmates who do a regular session on a tuesday so's that I wouldn't be tempted to just go with the flow as my personality tends me to do.
Anyway after warmup got through 4 in roughly 75secs before they started feeling tough so just did two more so I don't know if 6x400m actually qualifies as a session (especially since some of my more illustrious clubmates would be doing 16x400 in around 67secs or therabouts!) Anyway hopefully it won't slow me down too much tomorrow although I think my SB from Ballyandreen won't be broken even though it's probably an easier course.
Mon: 5.6miles @ 7.14 HR142bpm
Tue: Warmup:2.6 6x400 Cooldown:1.5

No comments: