Tuesday 23 June 2009

Double the fun

Did a double yesterday, it really was n't difficult to motivate myself to get some miles in before work as even from my bed I could tell it was a glorious morning. Ran down as far as the beach and did a little in the dunes before running home a different road purely for the sake of variety. It was brilliant having the beach to myself although a guy was just getting out to walk his dog as I was leaving. Stopped off again on the way home from work & just did 30 minutes. Am front loading a bit this week so I can rest up for the Shanagarry 5 mile on thursday.
Did "2/3's" of a session on the grass track today - or 8 x 400m. Was happy with how they went as all bar 2 were 72secs or quicker.
Mon:AM:7.6miles @ 7.09 HR140
PM:3.6miles @ 7.07 HR142
Tue: Warmup:2.5miles 8x400m Cooldown:2.8miles

No comments: