Wednesday 11 February 2015

Double Trouble

Ran home again clocking up just under 8 miles, a little faster than the morning (7.75 @7.07min/miles HR136bpm)
On Tuesday morning I made a conscious decision to run a little slower, or a slightly lower effort moreso. Felt grand, but as the day went on I was absolutely knackered. Hadn’t slept well – again! So was glad I only had a few miles to do in the PM. Left work earlyish and was able to complete my run in daylight, which was both a novelty and allowed me to take a slightly more interesting route home, off the tarmac and around a lake. This time the decision to run slower was n’t conscious, but just couldn’t have gone any faster!
AM 8.2miles @7.21 min/mi HR130bpm PM 5.3 @7.24 min/mi HR130bpm.

I was glad not to run this morning but will attempt a Tempo run this evening. I’m sure Sunday is still in my legs so will take it as it comes.

No comments: