Friday 29 February 2008

Back in the Ould Sod

Tuesday 10.6miles @ 7.22min/mile AvgHR 141bpm
Wednesday, Day Off - First in over two weeks, was travelling home so did n't really have the opportunity to run. I'm sure I could have managed it somehow but decided I deserved a night off.
Thursday: 10 miles + approx, forgot my Garmin but ran for 75 minutes on grass. Was with a friend and joined 2 others so it was very enjoyable. First 'social' run in a long time.
Friday: 8 miles @ 7.04min/mile AvgHR 150bpm. Went a bit fast, but it was miserable out so just wanted to get it over with!!
Incidently was reading an article on Martin Fagan (Ireland's Olympic Marathon qualifier) and it refers to his love of coffee and how it is an ally to the marathoner. That'll do me then as I must admit I'm hooked on the stuff!!!

No comments: