Tuesday 21 April 2009

Farewell Qatar!

Well last run in Qatar this evening, my flight got sorted for tomorrow, or so I'm told as I still haven't received a ticket. It's going to quite a trek though: Doha-Dubai-Amsterdam-Cork, I don't mind though as long as it gets me there! Found out today that the East Cork Road Championships are on thursday night - around 9 hours after I am scheduled to get in, but I will probably give it a go & skip the 10k on the track & do the 5k on saturday instead. Sounds good in theory but the logistics of doing it might be a bit more complicated as my car tax is out but sher we'll see. Anyway back to the running - Hip was very sorry after yesterday so considered taking today off. Thankfully decided to go out for half an hour on grass but hip was fine so ended up doing an hour. Was joined for a few laps by some Nepalese lads which made it pass quickly as they never stopped laughing and messing!
Mon:8.38miles 7.24@ 152bpm
Tue: 8.17miles 7.22@ 152bpm

No comments: