Friday 10 April 2009

Running on empty

Did n't bother rounding off to 80, ended up going to Doha to get a new Garmin but the shop was closed D'oh(a)! Ended up going down again on Sunday which meant I didn't get a run in again. Expected to be full of beans on Monday but I wasn't. Had debated not using this week as an easy week but decided after todays going that it HAD to be an easy week. Just had no energy. The weather wasn't helping as it has got decidedly hot & sticky since Sunday - I'd say the days of mid teens temperatures are finished unfortunately. My hip has been at me as well so I ran tuesday & wednesday on grass - much easier on the body but it's like running on a mattress so it's tough going. Overall a very bad week, hopefully next week will be better...
Mon:6mile 7.11/mi @ 141bpm
Tue:6.7mile 7.26/mi @ 140bpm
Wed:7mile 7.21/mi @ 145bpm

No comments: