Friday 30 October 2009

Break out the 12mm Spikes!

As I type this it is pouring rain outside as it has been for the last few days. It seems to be constantly dark with not even a glimmer of Sunshine breaking through the gloom - perfect cross country weather then!
No more can be done other than recovery & fuel up. Got a massage yesterday & just went for an easy 50minute run in the evening. Will take today off completely (first since 21st of September) & just do a 3 mile jog in the morning to stay loose. Think I've prepared pretty well, but at the same time I don't have the 'mad to get out of the blocks' feeling that I've experienced after tapering for a marathon. Only time (or finishing position rather)will tell how well it's worked I suppose...

Total mileage for week: 39.5miles

No comments: