Monday 28 April 2014

The Start line is in sight...

Had planned on doing an easy run on Friday morning before breakfast & then heading for the airport. Got quite a surprise when I looked out the window & it was lashing rain! Nice weather for travelling I guess. So a quick change of plan, I popped down for breakfast, did most of my packing and headed out for 45 minutes.
Did another easy 35 minutes Saturday at home & finished the week off with 10 miles Sunday, which will be the last "long" run I'll do. Quite shattered today as it was quite late getting back to Denmark.
Being the idiot that I am I slipped on the bathroom floor this morning and banged my hip and knee. Will head out for a run but if it's sore I'll turn back.
Friday 6.6miles @7.12 HR130
Saturday 5miles @7.08 HR134
Sunday 10miles @7.30 HR134
Weekly Total: 75miles
 

No comments: