Tuesday 17 November 2009

Clean Runners

Went out in the dark last night for an hour. Wasn't really in the form but as I neared home actually started looking forward to it. It was n't raining but I passed through the route I was planning on taking & as it was flooded I made other plans. Unfortunately the water was unavoidable as all roads in the area were under water at some point. Of course as luck would have it the worst occurred at the furthest point from home with a 200m strech under 6" of water making for some cold feet but some clean runners!
Did a session earlier today: 2x800's followed by 6x400's. The 800's were grand with a 2.30 & a 2.29 but the 400's were a bit slower at 74secs's. Wasn't exactly flogging myself with the national intercounty XC championships on Sunday so no complaints.
Monday:8miles @ 6.58/mile HR144
Tues: Warmup:3.5miles 2x800 + 6x400 Cooldown:2.5miles

No comments: